Structured Cabling & Infrastructure
Correctly installing your cable and infrastructure backbone the first time will alleviate downtime and disruption within your network. Proper installs are so important to future-proof the design of how you want your company to be setup. A proper install will reduce future costs such as the installation of equipment, moving, add-ons, and other changes. You will need a standards compliant structured cabling system:
- Data and voice cables (Cat3, 5, 5e, 6 and 7).
- Gigabit Ethernet Installations.
- 19” Rack & Cabinet Installations.
- Data Center & Server Room Wire Management.
- Conduit and Wire Tray Implementations.
- Network Infrastructure Implementations.
- Structured Cabling and Labeling.
- Cable Management.
- Terminations of Cat 5, 5e, and 6 patch panels.
- Office equipment relocation services.
- Network Hub and switch installs.
- Cabling Standards Cable Certification.
- Voice, Video and Audio Cabling.
- Low Voltage Cabling.